Delta LMR Recap: 2 New Club Records, 2 New Divisional Qualifiers
April 13, 2023
Swimmers from Competitive 1, 2, 3, High School Competitive, Youth Performance, and HP Red took part in the Delta LMR March 11th-12th 2023. Out of the 40 participants, our Knights achieved 119 personal bests, 20 qualifying times, and 2 club records!
Congratulations to Leanne C for breaking the following records:
- 10&U 50 Breast 41.50 (previous record was 41.81)
- 10&U 400IM 5:56.12 (previous record was 5:57.35)
Other standout moments from the weekend include:
- Brian Li earned his first divisional time in the 11-12 50BK
- Eric Z picked up his first 2 divisional times in 50FR and 200BR
- Olivia C taking 25s off her best time in the 200IM
- Evan L smashing his previous best time in the 200 back by 32s!
- Jonathan Z going under 3 mins in 200FR, and showing great improvement in his fly taking off 21s in the 100!
- Yenul S with a very impressive 100FL and a 8s PB
Coaches were happy to see the sportsmanship shown by the swimmers cheering for, and encouraging their teammates! It’s important to support your teammates whether it’s lending a spare cap or cheering for them in the last 50 of a 400!