Surrey Knights Club Consent and Registration Accord - Royal Knights Academy
I hereby acknowledge that I am the parent or legal guardian for the swimmer(s) registered with the Surrey Knights Swim Club. I also acknowledge that I am a member of the Surrey Knights Swim Club and I agree:
- that SKSC's basic aim is to promote "personal excellence" in a competitive swimming environment.
- to release SKSC and its successors or assigns from any and all actions, claims or causes of action arising out of instruction to my/our child/ward or arising out of any swim meet or other function attended or sponsored by the SKSC.
- that the SKSC Coaches are responsible for the swim program and their decisions are final.
- to take my concerns about the program and the operations to either the Head Development Coach, Head Club Coach, Parent/Coach Liaison or the Club President.
- that I have read, understood and agree with the SKSC Safe Sport Policies for all swimmers, guardians, coaches and officials associated with my account.
- that I have read, understood and agree with the Social Media Policy for all swimmers, guardians, coaches and officials associated with my account.
- that I have read, understood and agree with Swim BC/Swimming Canada - Use of Personal Information for all swimmers, guardians, coaches and officials associated with my account.
- understand and authorize that SKSC may use for educational and/or promotional purposes, any film, videotape, photograph or audio recording in which my child has participated.
- understand and authorize that SKSC may use for the purposes of the website, social media, club portfolio, and promotional materials, my swimmer's names and any photographs in which my child has participated in.
- understand that SKSC has no control over names released or photos used by other clubs. For example - overall results being posted on another team's website.
- to pay the SKSC fees in the following manner:
- Registration Fees: pay upon online registration by credit card the following
- SKSC Swimmer Registration Fee
- SWIM B.C. Session Fee
- This fee is collected each session.
- SKSC Training Fee payment for session during registration via credit card.
- if I place an order for equipment I am responsible for the costs as outlined on the equipment order form
- If my swimmer requests a cap at workout or swim meet, I am responsible for the cost of cap as added onto account
- that I will keep an up to date credit card on file at all times, regardless of preferred form of payment
- Any second and subsequent declines in a season will be assessed a $10 fee.
- if a cheque is returned by the bank, I will pay for the associated bank fees incurred by the club
- Any second or subsequent returned cheques in a season will be assessed an additional $10 admin fee in addition of the bank fees
- Club reserves right to refuse cheques from families with multiple NSF/returned cheques
- if my monthly invoice goes past due by 21 days without payment and/or without communication regarding payment issue, a $15 late fee will be added to my account
- Before session starts - full refund less $15 admin fee per swimmer per session
- First two weeks:
- Registration Fees are non-refundable
- Session training fee refundable less time in program +$15 admin fee per swimmer per session
- After two weeks
- All fees are non-refundable
- Missed practices resulting from illness, other activities, vacation, schedule conflicts, etc... are not subject to refund
- that the club retains the right to refund training fees within 30 days of registration should my swimmer not have the proficiency required for his /her age or group.
- in the event of a medical emergency involving my child/ward and I can not be reached, authorize the SKSC official chaperone, or the attending SKSC coach, to authorize whatever medical aid is deemed necessary by the attending physician. I will be responsible for any and all costs associated with any necessary medical attention and/or treatment.
I have read and understand my obligations as a member of the Knights Swim Club (SKSC)