Surrey Knights Swim Club Consent and Registration Accord - Summer Camps
Applicable to: Development Summer Camps - Indoor Pools Development Summer Camps - Outdoor Pools Community Fitness Summer Camps
I hereby acknowledge that I am the parent or legal guardian for the swimmer(s) registered with the Surrey Knights Swim Club. I also acknowledge that I am a member of the Surrey Knights Swim Club and I agree:
- to release SKSC and its successors or assigns from any and all actions, claims or causes of action arising out of instruction to my/our child/ward or arising out of any swim meet or other function attended or sponsored by the SKSC.
- in the event of a medical emergency involving my child/ward and I can not be reached, authorize the SKSC official chaperone, or the attending SKSC coach, to authorize whatever medical aid is deemed necessary by the attending physician. I will be responsible for any and all costs associated with any necessary medical attention and/or treatment.
- understand and authorize that SKSC may use for educational and/or promotional purposes, any film, videotape, photograph or audio recording in which my child has participated.
- understand and authorize that SKSC may use for the purposes of the website, social media, club portfolio, and promotional materials, my swimmer's names and any photographs in which my child has participated in.
- that I have read, understood and agree with Swim BC/Swimming Canada - Use of Personal Information
- if my swimmer(s) are not currently registered with SKSC since Sept 2022 that a $25 registration fee per swimmer will be processed on the credit card on file during registration
- camp training fees will be processed 1 week before the start of your first summer camp or within a few days of registration if within a week of camp start
- Withdrawals and Refunds
- A full week's notice from the start of session you wish to withdraw from is required for a refund (less $15 admin fee). For example, you must give notice by Monday, June 26th to withdraw from Session 1.
- New member registration fee is non-refundable once processed with Swim BC.
- Missed practices resulting from short term illness, other activities, vacation, schedule conflicts, etc... are not subject to refund. If you need to medically withdraw from a camp and you'll miss more than 50% of the camp, please get a note and a medical refund maybe issued.